Each of the Utility Respondents and the Parent Holding Companies shall file reports with the following information:
1) Estimates of capital to be invested each year from 2006-2010 by the utility;
2) Estimates of capital to be invested by the parent holding company through an affiliate for each year from 2006-2010;
3) Financial statements for each affiliate that is developing, financing, constructing, operating, managing or owning energy infrastructure which meets part of California's energy needs;
4) Dividend policies and policies regarding retention of capital;
5) Names of the utility and parent holding company officers responsible for deciding corporate policy regarding capital budgets, dividends and capital retention;
6) A description of the process by which corporate policy is implemented and how capital is allocated among or between a utility and its affiliates by the parent holding company.