For the reasons stated above, limited rehearing of Resolution SX-100 is hereby granted.
THEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Limited rehearing of Resolution SX-100 is hereby granted to address the issues outlined in sections A-C and F of this Order.
2. The issues addressed in sections A-C and F of this Order are hereby assigned to an ALJ for coordinated consideration and review.
3. The ALJ should hold a prehearing conference to set forth the issues for the rehearing granted in today's decision.
4. The scope of the proceeding is as outlined in Section G.
5. The request for oral argument is denied as moot.
6. Rehearing of Resolution SX-100 is denied in all other respects.
This order is effective today.
Dated June 21, 2012, at San Francisco, California.
TIMOTHY ALAN SIMON
MICHEL PETER FLORIO
CATHERINE J.K. SANDOVAL
Commissioner Michael R. Peevey, being
necessarily absent, did not participate.